Roasted Spaghetti Squash and Purple Bell Pepper
- 1 Butternut squash
- 1 Purple bell pepper
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Ground Black pepper
- 1 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup of organic shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh Cilantro
- Pre-heat oven 400F degrees
Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds.
Brush cutsides of the squash with olive oil
- Season each half with 1/2 tsp. of sea salt and 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Arrange the squash cut-side down on the baking sheet.
- Roast for 35-40 minutes until the squash halves are soft (pinch with a fork)
- Cut onion and purple bell pepper in slices
- Mince garlic clove
- Heat pan and add 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Add minced garlic, onions and purple bell pepper slices, add a pinch of salt ground black pepper, 1 tsp. of paprika and cook until softened then set aside.
Once squash is cooked, remove the baking sheet from the oven, use a fork to shred the inside of each squash half.
Add cooked purple bell pepper and onions, mix well with shredded squash. then add shredded mozzarella, put back in the oven for 6-8 minutes, remove from oven.
Add fresh chopped cilantro as garnish, serve hot and ENJOY!