Cozy End Of Winter Soup
- Rainbow Carrots
- Easter Egg Radish
- Lacinato Kale
- Baby Spinach
- Broth of choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Stay warm during this rainy season with this easy nourishing soup.
- Chop Rainbow Carrots and Easter Egg Radish into cubes.
- Coarsely chop Lacinato Kale and Baby Spinach.
- Mince garlic, ginger, and shallots.
- In a deep dish, saute shallots and garlic until aromatic. Add Rainbow Carrots and Easter Egg Radish. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until slightly charred.
- Add broth and bring to a boil. Simmer until the veggies are tender.
- Add Lacinato Kale and Baby Spinach and turn off the heat so that the leaves don’t overcook.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: serve with crispy fried tofu on top.