Easy Garlic Broccollini
- 1 bunch Broccollini
- 1 bulb Garlic, crushed garlic
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Broccolini is one of the easiest vegetables to to prepare and since you can eat everything from the flowers to the stems, just trim the bottom a little and you're good to go.
This recipe is so easy and allow the vegetable's incredible flavor to shine.
- Heat pan over medium-high heat
- Add Olive Oil
- Toss in Garlic until golden brown, set aside
- Add Broccolini and cook until color turns vibrant green
- Add back Garlic and sauté until the florets are stems are lightly charred
- Add Sea Salt and Lemon to taste