Rainbow Veggie Pancake
- Purple Kohlrabi
- Purple Carrots
- Red Chards
- Green Kale
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil
- Dip of choice
Who says veggies can’t be fun? Spice up this week’s menu with these veggie pancakes that you can even make a few days ahead of time for meal prep!
- Slice Purple Kohlrabi and Purple Carrots into this sticks.
- Dice Cauliflower into small pieces
- Coarsely chop Green Kale and Red Chards.
- Mix all the vegetables together and add flour, salt, paprika, and onion powder. Add enough water to create a pancake-like consistency.
- Fry into an oiled skillet.
- Enjoy with your dip of choice. (Our recommendation: enjoy with brown rice or quinoa for a fuller meal)
Recipe inspired by Annabel Karmel