Roasted Fennel and Collard Greens Salad
- Collard Greens
- Oro Blanco Grapefruit
- Roasted Sunflower Seeds or Pepitas
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
We support your new year’s resolutions. That’s why we prepared this recipe that’s both delicious and nourishing, and will definitely give you the boost of energy you need to start the year right.
- Roughly chop Fennel and spread into a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place Collard Greens into a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Massage until tender.
- Peel Grapefruit and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix Extra Virgin Olive Oil and lemon juice into a small bowl and mix until emulsified. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the vegetables in a salad bowl, together with your roasted Sunflower Seeds or Pepitas. Drizzle with the dressing you made and toss until combined.
*Inspired by foodandwine.com