Roasted Romanesco Salad
- Sweet Potato
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Hearty salads hit different, and this one’s definitely gonna make you feel full and cozy. It’s colorful, it’s delicious, and it’s got all the nutrients you need to keep up with your healthy end-of-year resolutions. You’re welcome.
1. Chop Romanesco, Sweet Potato, and Carrots into bite-sized pieces.
2. Spread on a sheet pan and toss with olive oil and paprika.
3. Roast veggies in the oven for 400 F.
4. Coarsely chop Kale and arugula.
5. Mix all the veggies together with a handful of hazelnuts in a salad bowl, add a bit of olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
*Recipe inspired by veggiedesserts.com