- Tonko Bok Choy, sliced in half lengthwise
- Rainbow Carrots, shredded
- Celery, diced
- Mushrooms of choice
- Tofu, cubed
- Onions, finely chopped
- Garlic, diced
- Ginger, diced
- Noodle of choice
- Vegetable Broth
- Sesame oil
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Rice Vinegar
A hearty bowl of goodness is always a good idea. And if you’ve been feeling a bit chilly these days, this easy ramen recipe is great for cozy nights at home. What’s more, is that it’s packed with nutrients that you need to fight off the flu season — bok choy for Vitamin C, carrots for fiber and Vitamin A, and tofu and for protein.
1. Cook onions in a pan until crispy. Set aside.
2. Sear bok choy until slightly charred. Set aside.
3. Cook garlic, ginger, celery, and carrots for 2-3 minutes, and then add the broth, soy sauce, and rice vinegar. Add tofu and bring to a boil.
4. In a separate pot, cook noodles until al dente.
5. Assemble the soup, noodles, and veggies together in your bowl. Add sriracha if you want extra heat.