Zesty Vegetable Stir Fry
- Rosalba Radicchio
- Purple Carrots
- Choko Bok Choy
- Tango Mandarin
- Soy Sauce
- Sesame Oil
- Brown Sugar
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
You can never go wrong with a good stir fry, but a stir fry with the farm fresh ingredients? Divine.
- Chop Rosalba Radicchio, Rainbow Carrots, and Choko Bok Choy into thin strips.
- Mince garlic and shallots.
- In a small bowl, mix together the juice of Tango Mandarin,minced ginger, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, and Sesame Oil.
- In a separate bowl, make a slurry by mixing cornstarch and water.
- Sauté pan, minced garlic and shallots until soft. Add Rosalba Radicchio, Rainbow Carrots, and Choko Bok Choy. Stir until tender.
- Add the sauce and stir until everything is coated. Add slurry as needed and simmer until the sauce thickens.